Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nokia Internet Radio For The E72: How To Install It

However, I frequently see people complaining why this app is not compatible for newer Nokia smartphones like the E72. I first didn’t pay attention, but as I continued to see people wanting this app I just thought: ”why not try a version for other phone and see if it works”? That is what I did, I tried the Nokia Internet Radio for other specific phone and tried it on my Nokia E72.

The Internet Radio works perfectly, you can search, browse, listen, and pretty much do everything. Even over EDGE I could listen to any station without interruption. The only problem I noticed is that at first the two softkeys are vertical instead of in landscape mode as the screen of the E72, they fix automatically after you press them. I am sure that the Internet Radio works in more unsupported devices, but as I just have the E72 to try in, I didn’t want to say it worked with more devices. You can download Internet Radio for the Nokia E72 here: Internet Radio . After installing Internet Radio on your Nokia E72, you will find it in ”Media”> ”Radio”. Go ahead and try it on your unsupported device! Tell us if it works so we can make a list of devices that work and don’t work.


No comments: